Monday, 27 April 2020 -
Published in News
Covid-19 Actions and Response: Sulu 1st District Engineering Office
- Provision of 1 community mobile handwashing in the Municipality of Jolo.
- Provided 1 dump truck for waste materials collection.
- Participated in mass disinfection in Jolo in cooperation with Local Government of Jolo.
- General disinfection of Sulu 1stDistrict Engineering Office premises conducted with BFP assistance.
- Provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) (Face Mask, and DIY Face Shields) to employees and field workers and PNP frontliners at Checkpoint (30 DIY Face Shields)
- Distribution of snacks at checkpoints (Bottled water and Native Delicacies)
- Provision of disinfecting items for employees and clients like alcohol, foot mat and additional handwashing station.
- Provided assistance to Pangutaran LGU in transporting 300 sacks of rice to Pangutaran Island.
- Cleanup drive of open canals
- Food assistance to employees. Provided rice and grocery items to affected employees.
- Adopted the adjusted skeletal employee’s office schedule and work at home schedule.