Monday, 27 April 2020 -
Published in News
Covid-19 Actions and Response: Sulu 2nd District Engineering Office
- Utilization of office equipment like dump trucks to be used in the delivery of relief goods.
- Some of office’s Bankas (motorized boats) also being utilized to deliver relief goods to some island barangays.
- Provide assistance and supported to the activities of the BFP and the LGU of the Municipality of Luuk and provide our water trucks to be used for their 5-days municipal wide disinfections program.
- As of date, MPW Sulu 2ndDEO helped to serve around 50,000 beneficiaries from 4 different municipalities in Sulu by means of logistics support and still continuously communicate with different LGUs for possible assistance that the office may offer.
- Adopted the adjusted skeletal employee’s office schedule and work at home schedule.